Only coaches who are assigned as the coach have access to the team roster. Below are the instructions:
TO ACCESS YOUR TEAM:
2. Go to the Baseball Tab (located on the top horizontal menu)
3. Sign in using your email address
4. Password: If you have not created as password for this site, please choose, forgot password, you will get an email to create your password.
When you are logged in, you will see on the front page, Coach/Manager Manual
Go to the team tab and click on it, right now the team list is not available to the Public, however, if you click on the team tab it will open you up to the 2019 season for your team
Once in your team, on the left hand menu, you will see the following options:
- Contacts - this is where you will see your contact info and any other asst coaches contact info
- Schedule - Your game schedule, once determined will populate here. You can also add events specific to your team, such as practices. All you do to add an event for your team, is click on the Options button on the right hand side, and choose add event.
- Roster - This is where you'll find your rostered players and their information
- Results - As results are uploaded, this is where you'll see how your team is doing
- Multi-schedule - Is where you can see multiple teams at once.
TO EMAIL YOUR TEAM:
Next to your team name on the blue header bar, is a Options Drop down. Here is where you will correspond with you team in emails.
Last: All of the below features will be available to you after you are signed in under the "Admin" section of your site.
Also, additional field specific help is available on each form by clicking the help dots ? next to each field.
Good luck with your team and have a great season!